Adjustable Gas Block - Low Profile (.750)
- Seekins Precision's Adjustable Gas Block allows you to fine tune your rifle's gas system.
- The gas block is designed to be field adjustable.
- A brass tipped friction screw is used to lock the adjustment screw in place.
- Turn adjustment screw in to lessen the amount of gas and out to add more gas.
* Does not include gas tube roll pin
The Seekins Precision Adjustable Gas Block lets you to fine tune your rifle's gas system for smoother cycling and operation. Regulating the amount of gas used to cycle the action allows tuning the rifle’s operation to a specific load and the use of low mass bolt carriers, buffers and springs to reduce felt recoil. This is critical to allow faster follow up shots, target acquisition and reliability.
The Seekins Precision Adjustable Gas Block is field adjustable. Operation is easy, simply turn the gas regulating screw in to lessen the amount of gas and out to add more gas, then use the brass tipped set screw to lock the setting in place. The overall height of the gas block is 1.37” with left to right dimensions at .94” to fit under most hand guards and still have the customization of an adjustable gas block.
Melonite Coated to reduce wear and corrosion for extended periods of fire, it also makes cleaning easier, as carbon build up will not adhere to the non-reflective coated surface as much as it does on standard Parkerized finishes.