16" Black Diamond Flute Barrel .223/5.56
- 16" Parkerized 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Heavy Barrel Profile
- 1:9 Twist
- 4150 Steel Parkerized Finish
- Diamond Flutes
- .223 WYLDE / 5.56 NATO Caliber
- Carbine Length Gas System
|Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Thread Pitch||1/2 x 28|
|Gas Block System||0.750|
|Gas Hole Diameter||0.070|
BCA Barrels are manufactured from two types of steel.
- 4150 Gun Quality Steel, Heat Treated to RC 28-32 Hardness, and Stress Relieved.
- 416 Stainless Steel, Heat Treated to RC 28-32 Hardness, and Stress Relieved.
They are Drilled, Reamed, Rifled, Turned, and if Applicable, fluted on CNC Machines. All of the machining of the Barrels are completed by BCA. Also All Finished Barrels go through a 100% Inspection Process.
Inspections Equipment includes CMMs and Air Gauges for the Bores.
BCA has Engineers with over 40 years machining experience.
BCA Barrels are manufactured under the ISO-9002 Quality Systems.
BCA's expectations is that these Barrels, 16 inch or longer, will hold a 1.000" MOA at 100 yards with appropriate ammo and shooting techniques.
We have rifle manufactures that have reported regular production barrels that shot a .700" MOA.
BCA manufactures over 60 different Barrels for the AR 15 Rifles and Pistols.