The New Unique-Grip!
For a customizable, comfortable, secure grip on your AR platform rifle.
Grip – Lock – Fire!
Grip installation instructions
1.Make sure weapon is unloaded.
- Remove upper receiver from the weapon and turn lower receiver upside-down.
- Using armory guidelines, remove existing grip from weapon
making sure not to lose selector spring that will be exposed when the
grip is removed.
- Remove selector spring from the old grip and insert into
Unique-Grips. A small dab of grease on in the spring hole can help keep
the spring retained in the Grip.
- Slip Unique-Grip onto lower receiver use D-ring on Unique-grip
to lightly tighten the bolt onto receiver making sure that selector
spring slides into detent hole.
- Once the Unique-Grips bolt is lightly tightened squeeze grip
to form comfortable shape for your hand. Tighten bolt until grip
retains desired shape. This step can be repeated until the Unique-Grip
is a perfect fit for you.
- A couple of extra turns with a screwdriver will ensure grip
does not change shapes. Don’t over tighten damage to receiver may
- Test function of the selector after installation prior to test firing.
- Test fire the weapon prior to use in operational environments.
- Enjoy a completely custom Unique-Grip